· The Lundin Foundation,
· ÅF Consult creates the concept projection to show what the optimal size of an Ecoreaktor including the and the cost for the machines and maintenance of the production.
· Foodhills of Bjuv, www.foodhills.se, owner of the former Findus plants).
This location for the first Ecoreaktor will render good-will for the concept.
· Associations of farmers in Sweden, LRF etc. will be partners for the development of the concept and possible investors in the technology.
· Farmers worldwide. International suppliers of legumes and part-owners of Ecoreaktors.
· Sustainable Development Sweden, www.hallbart.nu) revises our progress and make sure we follow our environmental plan.
· Fores Think Tank, www.fores.se keeps us updated with new business opportunities in the world
· Various machine developers and suppliers that we could partner.
· Local farmers supplying the Ecoreaktor with legumes.
THE BUSINESS MODEL
The business-model invites local farmers to become
part-owners in the Ecoreaktor. Ecoetanol AB has the know-how to set up
the production, including pricing for a local Ecoreaktor production
company to be partly owned by the Ecoetanol AB using a joint venture
This price equals twice the price to set up of the machines. This concept implies that any time a JV-company is set up, there will be enough money to set up the next. Using this concept we enable a quite rapid growth since suppliers of legumes make more money themselves and are then likely to have an incitement to take care of the production.